Yesterday we published a post on Family Cars, and which ones in the market are best. We still stand by our opinions, but a commenter did mention that all of the cars are pretty darn pricey. Consequently, what could we do but create a little list of the best family cars for those with slightly less cash to splash around?!
I’ll be honest though – cutting the budget does tend to cut the looks of the car too. However, they aren’t all really ugly!
1. Renault Grand Scenic – around £20k new, but looks great
2. Fiat Doblo – not for lovers of the sleek and curvy, but definitely affordable for a 7 seater.
3. Vauxhall Zafira – basic, but largely inoffensive!
4. Kia Carens – Remarkably affordable and good looking in the bargain
5. Citroen C8 – not in production any more, but cheap and cheerful
© 2011-2016 THE Blog About Cars All Rights Reserved