I was recently told by someone that they would never plan to have more than three children; otherwise they couldn’t drive the luxurious, attractive, five seater car of their dreams and fit the kids in too. I couldn’t believe my ears!
There seems to be some recent controversy concerning the type of car you should be driving once you have a family. Recently James Corden spouted debate after being reported to have brought a sleek new Jaguar XKR even with a baby on the way. It’s safe to say that fitting a baby seat in his new ride is not a high priority…but then again I don’t believe you have to go to the other end of the spectrum and begin driving an unattractive people carrier once you have a child.
I refuted the claim that having more than three children would mean you can’t drive a nice car and I do believe that there must be a solution that has more than five seats! So I’ve sought out the top 5 cars on the market today that I believe would be fantastic for the larger family. So here we go…
1. The bold Ford Flex – Seven passengers incomfort and style
2. The impressive Land Rover Discovery 4 – Lighter, more agile feel that belies its size
3. The stunning Audi Q7 – Luxurious 7 seater as well as 4×4
4. The lavish Mercedes Benz R Class – Expensive but Luxurious
5. The understated Peugeot 4007 – Stylish SUV with 7 flexible seats
© 2011-2016 THE Blog About Cars All Rights Reserved